Get insured with Selective Insurance for reliable coverage and peace of mind. Explore our options and get a quote today to protect what matters most!
What is Selective Insurance?
Selective Insurance is a property and casualty insurance company that was founded in 1930. The company is headquartered in Branchville, New Jersey, and it operates in 28 states. Selective Insurance offers a wide range of insurance products, including auto insurance, home insurance, and business insurance.
What is Selective Insurance’s rating?
Selective Insurance has an A+ (Superior) rating from AM Best. This rating means that Selective Insurance is considered to be a financially strong company with a good track record of paying claims.
What are the benefits of getting Selective Insurance?
Some of the benefits of getting Selective Insurance include:
- Financial strength: It has a strong financial rating, which means that you can be confident that the company will be able to pay your claims if you ever need them.
- Wide range of products: It offers a wide range of insurance products, so you can find the right coverage for your needs.
- Good customer service: Ithas a good reputation for customer service. If you ever have a problem with your policy, you can be sure that the company will be there to help you.
How do I get Selective Insurance?
You can get Selective Insurance by contacting an independent insurance agent. An agent can help you compare rates and coverage options to find the right policy for you.
What are some of the most popular Selective Insurance products?
Some of the most popular products include:
- Auto insurance: Selective Insurance offers a variety of auto insurance policies, including liability insurance, collision insurance, and comprehensive insurance.
- Home insurance: Selective Insurance offers a variety of home insurance policies, including homeowners insurance, renters insurance, and condo insurance.
- Business insurance: Selective Insurance offers a variety of business insurance policies, including general liability insurance, property insurance, and workers’ compensation insurance.
What are the steps involved in getting Selective Insurance?
The steps involved are:
- Contact an independent insurance agent.
- Compare rates and coverage options.
- Choose a policy.
- Pay the premium.
What are some of the things to consider when choosing Selective Insurance?
Some of the things to consider include:
- Your insurance needs: What type of insurance do you need? How much coverage do you need?
- Your budget: How much can you afford to pay for insurance?
- Your financial situation: Do you have a good credit score?
- Your claims history: Do you have any prior insurance claims?
What are some of the common complaints about Selective Insurance?
Some of the common complaints include:
- High rates: Selective Insurance’s rates can be higher than some other insurance companies.
- Difficult to file claims: Some customers have complained that it is difficult to file claims with Selective Insurance.
- Slow claims processing: Some customers have complained that it takes Selective Insurance a long time to process claims.
What are some of the things to do if you have a complaint about Selective Insurance?
If you have a complaint about Selective Insurance, you should first contact the company’s customer service department. If the response you receive from customer service does not satisfy you, you can file a complaint with the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance.
What are some of the resources available to help me choose Selective Insurance?
There are a number of resources available to help you choose Selective Insurance. These resources include:
- The Selective Insurance website: The website has a wealth of information about the company’s products and services.
- The Selective Insurance blog: The blog provides helpful information about insurance topics.
- The Selective Insurance customer reviews: The customer reviews can help you get an idea of what other customers have experienced with the company.
Selective Insurance is a reputable insurance company with a wide range of products and services. If you are looking for insurance, Selective Insurance is a good option to consider.
How big is Selective Insurance?
Selective Insurance is a large insurance company with operations in 28 states. The company has over 2,300 employees and writes over $2 billion in premiums annually.
How many locations does Selective Insurance have?
Theyhas over 100 offices in the United States. The company’s headquarters are located in Branchville, New Jersey.
Is Hugo real car insurance?
Yes, Hugo is a real car insurance company. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Hugo offers car insurance online and through its mobile app.
Who is the largest insurance company?
The largest insurance company in the world is State Farm. State Farm is an American insurance company that was founded in 1922. The company has over 70 million customers and writes over $110 billion in premiums annually.
Who is the biggest insurance in the world?
The biggest insurance company in the world is Ping An Insurance. Ping An Insurance is a Chinese insurance company that was founded in 1988. The company has over 160 million customers and writes over $1 trillion in premiums annually.
What is the revenue of the Selective Insurance Group?
The revenue of the Group was $2.4 billion in 2021. The company’s revenue has been growing steadily in recent years.
How many insurance companies are there in Kenya?
There are over 50 insurance companies in Kenya. The insurance industry in Kenya is growing rapidly, as more and more people are becoming aware of the importance of insurance.
How many companies are there in insurance?
There are over 10,000 insurance companies in the world. The insurance industry is a large and diverse industry, with companies offering a wide range of products and services.
Who is the richest person in insurance?
The richest person in insurance is Warren Buffett. Buffett is an American investor who is the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. Berkshire Hathaway is a holding company that owns a variety of businesses, including insurance companies.
What is the richest insurance company in the world?
The richest insurance company in the world is Ping An Insurance. Ping An Insurance is a Chinese insurance company that has a market capitalization of over $200 billion.
Which country has the highest insurance?
The country with the highest insurance is Switzerland. In Switzerland, over 90% of the population has some form of insurance.
What is the oldest insurance company in the world?
The oldest insurance company in the world is Lloyd’s of London. Lloyd’s of London is a British insurance market that was founded in 1688.
What is the most trusted insurance company?
The most trusted insurance company is State Farm. State Farm, an American insurance company, consistently ranks as one of the most trusted brands in the United States.
Which is the best insurance brand in the world?
The best insurance brand in the world is Allianz. Several independent organizations have ranked Allianz, a German insurance company, as the best insurance brand in the world.