Bi-High Sacco Society Ltd, formerly known as Marsabit Teacher’s Sacco, was established in 1977 with an initial membership of 33 teachers.
Over the years, its membership has grown significantly to reach 2,057 by 2019.
In order to accommodate members from various sectors such as parastatals, private companies, and NGOs, the society’s by-laws were amended in 2013, leading to the name change to Bi-High.
Bi-High Sacco Society Ltd Fosa Products
- Special FOSA loans
- Ordinary salary advances
- Special salary advances
- Savings accounts
Bi-High Sacco Society Ltd Bosa Products
- Development loan
- Emergency loan
- School fees loans
- Special loans
- Karibu loans
- Self- guarantee loans
- Bank loans
- Buy off loans
Bi-High Sacco Paybill
You can now make deposits to your Sacco account using the paybill number as per the steps below.
- Go to M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill from your M-PESA menu
- Enter Bi-High Paybill Number 824900 as the business number
- Enter Bi-High Sacco FOSA Account Number
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm details are correct and press OK
- You will then receive a confirmation message from Safaricom
Bi-High Sacco Contacts
For more information on any of their products, you can contact Sacco through;
Teachers Plaza, Marsabit Town
P.O Box 90-60500
CALL: 020 800 4322, 020 069 2007